Universal Online Radio

Tuesday 4 September 2012

My Life Story 1st part

My Life Story
Family Background:


My mother Vanda Lucia Fonseca was my father’s Paulo Justino Molina Pinheiro 1st and main partner they never got married, she got pregnant very early but lost her child, she was going be a girl whom she would name Jessica.
My Grandfather Joao de Oliveira who was a musician and his desire was to die playing in his show, my grandmother cheated on her husband Antonio Pinheiro with my grandfather and had her 3 children the younger one being my Father.
My surname Pinheiro or Pine in English should have been Oliveira as Mr A. Pinheiro only registered my father but was never his real father.
There was a lot of  bitterness as my grandfather had another wife as well and he did not get along well with some of the other children or their family.

 I was the firstborn of many to come.
My suffering started from a very young age as my father was playing Samba and had a group he played with (Forrogode), He was only following the footsteps of my grandfather, so he used to take us with my mother for whole night out as he would make the shows.
As he was drinking he would give us a sip of the beer to taste, I cant remember how old I was but I was pretty young.
There was a curse on my family as people would be dying regularly so I grew up in pain and loss.

The 1st one to die was my grandfather, I was too young to understand but one day as he was returning from a show he had been playing Accordion at the whole night,  he collapse in the middle of the road as he was near home.

To be continued...

No comments: