Universal Online Radio

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Promises concerning the Holy Spirit - 1st

Promises Concerning the Baptism with the Holy Spirit


The bible has over 8,000 promises and many of them are concerning the coming of the Holy Spirit.

As we prepare ourselves to receive the promises from the Altar this Sunday, I would like to write a different promise until Sunday for you:

Today's promise:
28 “And it shall come to pass afterwards that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions;
29 and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out My Spirit.
Joel 2:28,29. NKJV

Which days was God talking about?

I believe He was talking about today, nowadays, so believe in these promise with all your heart and seek the Holy Spirit because now is the time for you to receive him.

How was your experience receiving the Holy Spirit share your comments about it, so it can encourage others also share any promises you have related to the topic.

Thanks

God Bless you,
Pr Jonathan Pine


1 comment:

Sibon Phiri said...

The promise you shared is the exact promise I held on to when seeking the baptism with the Holy Spirit. I remember I would remind God about it during my prayers and I also believed that it would come pass in my life and it did. I had to stop being anxious, stop thinking I was unworthy and when I least expected it I recieved because I was constantly thinking about the Holy Spirit and emptied myself of all the filth that was inside of my heart and mind.